Photo Retouching & Restoration For Dummies

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Photography & Video

Photo Retouching & Restoration For Dummies Details

Review "?contains a handy glossary of terms, colour plates and all the information is presented in a friendly and humorous way?" (Digital Photography Buyer and User, December 2002) "?an ideal companion?should feature highly on your shopping list?" (PC Utilities, December 2002) Read more From the Back Cover Correct color, exposure, scratches, composition, focus, red eye, and more! The fun and easy way? to fix common photo problems ? no experience required! Today?s photo-editing software lets you fix a problems on photos that you scan into your computer or shoot with a digital camera. With the step-by-step advice in this friendly reference, you?ll be able to tackle the toughest retouching and restoration jobs, turning old family photos and new business shots into frame-worthy prints and Web images. All this on the bonus CD-ROMS Photoshop and Photoshop Elements tryout versions Paint Shop Pro, After Shot, and ThumbsPlus evaluation versions PhotoImpact and ACDSee trial versions Find listings of all our books Create your own personalized book with Hungry Minds a la Carte? Sign up for daily eTips at www.dummiesdaily.com Read more See all Editorial Reviews

Reviews

I am still learning the steps in this book and I have a feeling that it will take a while to really own it and then practice and practice and practice., but I am glad I got the DUMMIES version. I guess the main thing I should do in this review is let you know about the seller and how the transaction went. The answer is AWESOME with 5 STARS and TOP SHELF (no pun intended) for their exact description of the book. Honesty is my favorite policy even if an item has a bump or scratch or even a page torn. Just tell me adn I am fine as long as I know what to expect. So, Again, Tell it like it is and you have a forever customer in me. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH & I WILL BE BACK! Thank you again for your kind help, honesty and I do highly recommend you and your products to others. Best Wishes & Many Happy Hopes & Dreams for your continued SUCCESS IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE and BEYOND. You are the best. Keep On Keepin On. Sincerely, MW

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel